Strategic African Securities Limited (SAS) is a stockbrokerage and investment advisory firm incorporated in 1994. The company operates as a subsidiary of SAS Finance Group Ltd.
SAS assists clients to consider options, analyze and execute institutional strategic planning decisions. Corporate finance and advisory services offered include:
• Share and bond floatation transactions in the public capital markets, and private placement of short-to-medium-term debt and equity securities
• Corporate valuation analyses, fairness opinions, financial due diligence
• Privatization and divestment transactions
• Public-private partnership and joint-venture transactions
• Strategic advisory services, mergers and acquisition transactions - buy or sell-side advisory services, corporate turnarounds, financial and capital restructurings
• Structured finance and asset securitization
• Feasibility studies, project and infrastructure finance.