September 05, 2017 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for August 2017. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Usually August is a period with low activity on global capital markets and August 2017 was not an exception;
• Borrowers from Emerging Markets last month have issued $19.8 bn of new international bonds;
• Tap Issue of Colombia with volume of $1.4 bn has become the biggest issue in August 2017 in EM region;
• August 2017 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia 69.7%, Latin America 18.7%, Middle East 8.9%, Africa 2.3%.
• EM league table leaders in 2017 are Citi ($44.4 bn), HSBC ($44.2 bn), JP Morgan ($40.3 bn), Deutsche Bank ($24.8 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($22.1 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2017 are HSBC ($62.8 bn), JP Morgan ($60.9 bn), Barclays ($60 bn), Bank of America Merrill Lynch ($54.3 bn) and Citi ($52.8 bn).
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2017 are Linklaters (186 deals), Allen & Overy (144 deals), Clifford Chance (135 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (106 deals) and Davis Polk (62 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|