We would like to present you a new version of Cbonds App on iPhone and iPad:
- The search form for bond issues (beta version) was implemented by the following filters: region, country, sector, industry, currency, yield and duration, placement and maturity date.
- Quick search of emissions now displays issues sorted by status, with priority for the outstanding securities
- User-friendliness of the application increased due to access to the main functionality through the menu.
- The number of entries in the Watchlist is increased from 100 to 250.
- The chart on the issue page is now drawn not only by price but also by yield.
- Chart of the issue daily trading volume was added for Russian bonds.
- New analytical indicators were added to the calculation results for the calculator: the duration of the current coupon and years to maturity, nominal and simple yield
- On the issue page, there are displayed not only issue credit ratings but also issuer credit rating from international and local rating agencies.
Main features of the application include search for bonds and Eurobonds by issuer name and issue title, key information on the issue (issue parameters), charts of the Cbonds Estimation archived indicative quotes and yields, stock exchange and OTC quotes from market participants, Watchlist service, bond market news feed, and Bond Calculator.
We would be grateful for your positive feedback about our application!
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.