Registration for VI Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference
continues! The main event for the EM bond market professionals will take place in London on April 6-7.
• 160+ participants in the list of the conference
• 60+ companies from buy-side
• 35+ expert speakers
• 7 panels with main topics of EM bond market
Book your place now: http://www.cbonds-congress.com/events/361/participants/
Cbonds Emerging Markets Bond Conference is the established annual meeting place for anyone involved in EM bond market! Bringing together over 200 attendees annually, it is the only event where you can take part in engaging discussions with expert speakers and to hold productive meetings and establish new contacts with a wide range of EM investors.
The main topics:
• Global macro & fixed income panel
• Institutional investors panel
• DCM panel
• Domestic and international bond markets in EM countries
• Special sections: Russia, Ukraine, CIS and Caucasus region states
Among Confirmed Speakers:
• Sergei Guriev, Chief Economist, EBRD
• Konstantin Vyshkovskiy, Director of the Department of State Debt and State Financial Assets, Ministry of Finance
• Gunter Deuber, Head of CEE Research, Raiffeisen Bank
• Michael Ganske, Partner, Head of Emerging Markets, Axa Investment Managers
• Ranko Milic, Executive Director, Head of CEEMEA DCM, UBS
• Maxim Vydrine, Portfolio Manager, Amundi Asset Management
• Brigitte Le Bris, Managing Director, Head of Global FX and EM Fixed Income, Natixis Asset Management
• Shahzad Hasan, Portfolio Manager, Allianz Global Investors
• David Saab, Managing Director, JP Morgan
• Muge Eksi, Managing Director, Unicredit
• Viktoria Beromelidze, Head of Origination, Debt Capital Markets Centre (EMEA), Bank of China Limited London Branch
• Qinwei Wang, Ecomonist, Global Asset Allocation Research, Pioneer Investments
• Ricardo Gomez, Head Fixed Income Latam, Larrain Vial
The full list of speakers and details of the agenda is available here
ICU, BCS Global Markets, Moscow Exchange, Baker McKenzie.
With contribution from:
MINT, Concorde Capital, FRIGATE Investment Business Service.
Lead informational Partner:
BNE, Debtwire, BMI Research, Seenews, Finbuzz, CEEMarketWatch, Savvy Investor
Cbonds is the leading source of information on fixed income markets of Russia, the CIS and other Emerging Markets.
For over 10 years Cbonds has been providing market professionals with such information as bond database, quotes, indices, market news, comments and research. Cbonds is an independent data vendor not affiliated with securities market players and other news agencies.
That’s why we maintain ive and unbiased attitude when providing comprehensive informational coverage of fixed income markets.