September 05, 2018 | Cbonds
Cbonds prepared monthly report: CBONDS GLOBAL MONTHLY NEWSLETTER: ISSUE STATISTICS AND LEAGUE TABLES for August 2018. The report gives data on global EM and DM, and selected regions: Asia, LatAM, CEEMEA (and separately CEE, CIS, Middle East and Africa), country pages for Russia and USA.
• Ukraine has entered international markets with private placement of $725 mln short term notes maturing in 2019.
• Venezuela issued new currency (sovereign bolivar).
• Issue of Sands China consisting of three tranches with cumulative volume of $5.5 bn has become the biggest issue in August among EM issuers.
• August 2018 EM region breakdown is as follows: Asia - 43.8%, Latin America - 30.9%, Middle East - 29.4%, Africa - 11.4%;
• EM league table leaders in 2018 are Citigroup ($36.6 bn), HSBC ($33.2 bn), JP Morgan ($26.9bn), Deutsche Bank ($23.6 bn) and Standard Chartered Bank ($23.4 bn).
• DM league table (excl. USA) leaders in 2018 are HSBC ($65 bn), Barclays ($59.4 bn), JP Morgan ($57.3 bn), BNP Paribas ($54.3 bn) and Citigroup ($53 bn) .
• Legal advisors league table leaders in 2018 are Linklaters (161 deals), Allen & Overy (159 deals), Clifford Chance (101 deals), Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton (78 deals) and Davis Polk (52 deals).
Company: Cbonds Group
|Full company name||Cbonds Ltd|
|Country of risk||Russia|
|Industry||Information and High Technologies|