|Status||Country of risk||Maturity (option)|
This field shows outstanding face value amount for outstanding bonds
|Issue ratings (M/S&P/F)|
|outstanding||United Arab Emirates||**/**/****||500,000,000 USD||***/***/***|
The cost of your order is $50
Enter your e-mail (for getting the document)
Please find user agreement here
|Borrower||Aldar Investment Properties|
|Bond type||Coupon bonds|
|Placement method||Open subscription|
The estimated net proceeds of the issue of the Certificates are expected to be approximately U.S.$497,745,000, and the proceeds will be applied by the Trustee in the following proportion: (i) not less than 51 per cent. to the Obligor as the Purchase Price for the purchase of the Usufruct over the Wakala Assets comprising the Initial Wakala Portfolio; and (ii) the remaining being not more than 49 per cent., for the purchase and subsequent sale of commodities to the Obligor pursuant to the Murabaha Agreement. The Obligor shall use the Purchase Price and the funds received from its on-sale of the commodities for its general corporate purposes and to partially fund the purchase price payable to Aldar in respect of the properties acquired from it.
|Par amount, integral multiple||1,000 USD|
|Nominal of international bonds||1,000 USD|
|Minimum settlement amount||200,000 USD|
|Outstanding principal amount||200,000 USD|
|Outstanding face value amount||500,000,000 USD|
|Current coupon rate||3.875%|
|Day count fraction||***|
|Coupon frequency||2 time(s) per year|
|Interest accrual date||**/**/****|
|Listing||Irish S.E.; ADX|
|Trading floor||Date and time||Bid/ ask price (Yield)|
Indicative price (Yield) i
Indicative price is used to calculate the effective yield, duration, modified duration and is calculated according to the following priority of prices: weighted average price (Average), market price (Market), closing price (Close), admitted price (Admitted), middle price (Mid), last price (Last). Indicative yield is calculated according to the following priority of yields: yield to maturity (effective), yield to put/call (effective), current yield.
T-spread, bp i
T-spread is calculated as the difference between the issue yield and the yield on government securities of the USA, Great Britain and Germany in the corresponding issue currency and with comparable modified duration (the calculations are based on the effective yields only). The value is computed only for issues in USD, EUR, GBP.
Indicative bond and international bond quotes by Cbonds are calculated based on the methodology described here http://ru.cbonds.com/organizations/docdownload/8715.
The end result of the methodology is a single end-of-day Cbonds quote, which is based on bid and ask data of various trading floors and contributors working with this asset.
Quotes are published both anonymously and publicly in the section Bond Quotes by Market Participants: http://cbonds.com/quotes/market/. These quotes are indicative only. Organizations posting the quotes have no obligations to conduct transactions at these prices. To learn the actual current prices, you need to contact the respective organization. Trading floor quotes are available at http://cbonds.com/quotes/.
|12/12/2019||*** / *** (*** / ***)||*** (***)||***||***||Archive|
|Market participant||Date and time||Bid/ask or last price|
|Shuaa Capital||12/12/2019||***.* / ***.* (*.** / *.**)|
|Anonymous participant 20||12/11/2019||***.** (*.**)|
|Supranational bond issues|
|ISIN / ISIN RegS||XS2068063465|
|Common Code / Common Code RegS||206806346|
|CFI / CFI RegS||DBFUFR|
|FIGI / FIGI RegS||BBG00QKSMNG6|
|Ticker||ALDAR 3.875 10/22/29|
|Issuer rating on issue date (M/S&P/F)||***/***/***|
|Initial issue price (yield)||( - )|
|Bookrunner:||Dubai Islamic Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank|
|year||1 Q||2 Q||3 Q||4 Q|
5.59 M eng